Indicators of CompromiseFilename- 04042019071032osGBzySulM.bin MD5- 2c110060e1b90907dbf25e0f57e49740 SHA1- 76883946f89b9197a3e1a725658b821375f7b029 SHA256- 939f40b01e1fb0f3e7a2524154280cd92706de44fcec7ed8477754bf674f954f[/vc_wp_text][vc_wp_text]
- RATs let attackers access file systems and operating system functions, leading to full control of the host system.
- It can deploy keyloggers to steal the credentials from the user.
- Crypto wallets can be misused by the threat actors for illicit transactions.
- By hijacking the host systems’ peripherals like camera, microphone etc, the malware can violate the user’s privacy.
- It can also make the host connect to a botnet and carry out attacks on other targets without the affected user’s consent.
- Download applications from trusted sources.
- Use spam filters and antivirus programs to detect and filter suspicious emails.
- Backup your data at regular intervals.
- Use a firewall, antivirus, or anti-malware software.
- Use strong passwords.
- Create awareness among users about such attacks.