4 Million LimeTray Records for Sale on Database Marketplace
Published 18 May 2021
- CloudSEK discovered a post advertising 4 million records of LimeTray.com users
- The post contains user tables exposing sensitive information
Share this Threat Intel:
|IT & Technology|
|brand_user_id, brand_id, created_at, email, first_non_void_order_time, first_order_time, first_void_order_time, full_name, last_interaction_time, loss, mobile, revenue, source_id, source_name, total_discount, total_failed_orders, total_loyalty_amount, total_non_void_orders, total_orders, total_preorders, total_void_orders|
CloudSEK’s flagship digital risk monitoring platform XVigil discovered a post, on a database sharing platform, advertising 4 million records of LimeTray.com users. LimeTray is a restaurant management platform that helps restaurants market, engage and sell to more online customers. CloudSEK’s Threat Intelligence Research team is in the process of validating the post.
The post contains user tables exposing sensitive information such as email addresses and mobile numbers of the affected users. This can potentially be used for social engineering attacks.
- Use strong passwords
- Enable multi-factor authentication for all online accounts
- Don’t share OTPs with third-parties
- Review online accounts and financial statements periodically
- Regularly update apps and other software