We use the Personal Data that is collected from you or that you provide to us or that we collect through other sources for the purpose of fulfillment of our obligations under our agreement with you and/or to comply with our statutory legal obligations. Without prejudice to the above, enumerated hereunder is a non-exhaustive list of the purposes for which your Personal Data may be used/processed;
- To provide you with information that may be requested by you from time to time.
- To manage and regulate our Services and to provide information regarding management of your account.
- Create our own internal statistical for in-house analytical purposes;
- Collect and store it as part of the registration and in order to monitor your use of the Services;
- Contact you to ensure that the information we have in our records is accurate or when in need of additional information to complete your profile;
- To facilitate communication and improve our business relationship with you and to respond to your queries, requests or complaints and/or resolve any issues and disputes which may arise in connection with any dealings with us.
- To control and monitor and ensure compliance with security arrangements and policies adopted by us, and also to ensure their compliance with the law and other regulatory obligations.
- To comply with any request or direction or lawfully disclose information required by any applicable law, regulation, direction, court order, bylaw, guidance, circular or code applicable to us
- To conduct research and development operations in relation to our Services, to improve our Services and for strategic business planning and development.
- To customize our Services to best suit your interests and enhance your experience while accessing our Services.
- To monitor and identify areas of our Services in which improvement may be needed.
- To investigate, detect and prevent any fraudulent transaction, unauthorised access to the services and prohibited or illegal activity or omission or misconduct.
- To conduct security investigations and risk management.
- We may use the information for the security of our company, customers, employees and/or our Services.
We shall not use your Personal Data for any purpose, then for what it is collected. We may use your Personal Data for purposes not stated hereinabove but only with your express or implied prior consent for such use.
Sharing your Information
- We shall not sell, rent, share, disclose or transfer any of your Personal Data to any third party without your consent and without notifying you of the purpose for such transfer or sharing.
- We may share your Personal Data with third parties who undertake the performance of services on our behalf, with third party services who host, manage and maintain our website, develop applications for us, carry on analytics, provide financial services and store and backup data, these third parties shall use, retain or store information only for processing transactions and providing services on our behalf.
- We may upon your express consent disclose aggregate information in relation to user behaviour with actual or prospective business relationships such as advertisers and content distributors.
- We may disclose information if requested by a governmental or investigatory authority. We may also disclose information required to be disclosed by any applicable law, regulation, direction, court order, bylaw, guidance, circular or code applicable to us.
- With any third party involved in any proposed or actual sale of business, sale or transfer of our assets or stocks, merger, joint venture, assignment, reorganisation.
Transfer of your Personal Data
The information collected by us may be sent to servers located in the US and/or other countries around the world. By interacting with and/or using the Services you understand that your Personal Data will be transferred to such countries and you consent to such transfer. We do not transfer your Personal Data with third parties unless it is necessary to fulfil our obligations to you and as permitted by law. We shall make appropriate arrangements to ensure that your data is processed in a secure manner and in compliance with applicable data protection laws.
Our Security Policy for your Personal Data
Personal Data of Minors
We do not consciously collect Personal Data from minors (i.e individuals under 13 years of age) and respect the privacy of minors who may inadvertently use our Services and provide us with Personal Data. If you are a parent or a guardian we strongly recommend you to supervise the online activity of your minor children and ensure that your children do not disclose any Personal Data. If you believe that we may have unknowingly collected Personal Data from minors without parental consent, kindly contact us at the contact details provided hereinbelow, so that we may adopt appropriate measures to address the issue promptly and remove the information.
Links to other sites
CloudSek Information Security Private Limited
Attn: Data Protection Officer