Changes to this Policy
We may change this Policy from time to time. The date this Policy was last revised is indicated at the top of this Policy. Your use of the Website, the Content or the Platform or the App or our Services after the posting of such changes constitutes your consent to such changes. We encourage you to review our Policy whenever you use or access the Website or our Content to stay informed about our information privacy practices and the ways you can help protect your privacy.
Information We Collect About You and How We Collect It
Visitors to the Website may provide certain personal information to Us by completing web forms, by email, by creating an account to access the App or the Platform and by communicating with Us by other methods. We collect information that you provide Us directly or automatically when you use the Services. Contact information such as name, email address and/or phone number is typically provided by you while using these methods of availing the Services. By voluntarily providing Us with this information, you represent that you are the owner of such personal information or are otherwise authorized to provide it to us. We collect personal information when visitors to the Website sign up to receive various information about Us or about our Services from us, such as free trials or evaluations of the products, demonstrations of the products, or while creating an account to access the Platform and the products.
We may also collect any personal information you provide when you:
- Use interactive features of the Website or the App,
- Sign up to evaluate the products or the Platform (including demos),
- Register through CloudSEK’s portal,
- Request customer support.
We also enable visitors to the Website to contact Us by email with questions, comments or requests. The information collected from these email communications is used to reply to such questions, comments or requests.
The information collected by Us from you may include but is not limited to:
- The information that you voluntarily provide when you register for an account to access or use one or more of our Services and which shall include but shall not be limited to your name, email address, customer details, or any other information provided by you during the use of our Services which you may enter into our system voluntarily.
- If you decide to avail any of our Services, and make payment for the same, we may collect your billing name, billing address and payment method. We do not store your credit card or debit card number, card expiry date or other details pertaining to your credit/ debit card while making the payments. We use Razorpay for processing financial transactions on our behalf, all such third parties with whom we share your personal data for processing financial transactions on our behalf shall be bound by confidentiality.
- Any information entered by you when you interact with CloudSEK’s personnel for any purpose, including but not limited to reporting a problem while using our Services or for providing feedback for the Services.
- Any information that we ask for and may collect from various sources, which may include but are not limited to, the information you voluntarily provide Us at any events, seminars, conferences, talks, promotions, surveys organized by us, and/or information We collect when you submit web forms on our Website or if you use interactive features of the Website.
- When you use or visit our Website, we may collect information regarding your use of the Services, including but not limited to statistics and logins, search queries and open posts, your Internet Protocol (IP) address, web browser type, web browser version, internet service provider, site trends, location, referring URL, timestamp information, app packages, app names, URLs, email address, poll inputs and the operating system that your computer or device is running on.
Information We Collect Through Automatic Data Collection Technologies
How We Use Your Information
We generally use information collected on the Website or when you access the Content or the Platform or the App or make use of any of our Services for the following purposes and We use the information collected solely to fulfil the purpose of providing the Services and/or to comply with our statutory obligations:
- to provide the products, Services, or information that you request (e.g., to respond to your questions regarding the products or to send you a newsletter or white paper about the products and Platform);
- to respond to your inquires;
- to process and complete transactions, and send you related information, including purchase confirmations and invoices;
- to send transactional messages, including responses to your comments, questions, and requests; provide customer service and support; and send you technical notices, updates, security alerts, and support and administrative messages;
- to create our own internal statistical for in-house analytical purposes;
- to send promotional communications, such as providing you with information about the Platform and the products, features, surveys, newsletters, offers, promotions, contests, and events; and provide other news or information about Us and our partners;
- to monitor and analyze trends, usage, and activities in connection with the Website and Services, and your use of the Content, including for marketing or advertising purposes;
- to investigate and prevent fraudulent transactions, unauthorized access to our products and Platform, and other illegal activities;
- to personalize, the Website, the Content, the App, and the products or the Platform or the Services, including the provision of the features or advertisements that match your interests and preferences; and/or
- to comply with the law and to maintain the security of our Website, Content, and products or Platform;
- To control, monitor and ensure compliance with security arrangements and policies adopted by Us and also to ensure their compliance with the law and other regulatory obligations;
- To comply with any request or direction or lawfully disclose information required by any applicable law, regulation, direction, court order, bylaw, guidance, circular or code applicable to Us.
- For any other purposes not specified herein for which we obtain your prior consent, or for any other purpose disclosed at the time of collection.
Without prejudice to the above, the aforementioned is a non-exhaustive list of the purposes for which your PII may be used/processed.
Sharing the Information Collected
- We shall not sell, rent, share, disclose or transfer any of your personal data or PII to any third party without your consent and without notifying you of the purpose for such transfer or sharing.
- We may share your personal data with third parties who undertake the performance of services on our behalf, with third party services who host, manage and maintain our Website, develop applications for us, carry on analytics, provide financial services and store and backup data, these third parties shall use, retain or store information only for processing transactions and providing services on our behalf.
- We may upon your express consent disclose aggregate information in relation to user behavior with actual or prospective business relationships such as advertisers and content distributors.
- We may disclose information if requested by a governmental or investigatory authority, or as requested by and under any applicable law, regulation, direction, court order, bylaw, guidance or any circular as applicable under law or to comply with a subpoena, or any legal process served on us; or to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims; or to protect the property, interests, or personal safety of our agents, employees, customers or the public.
**Under such circumstances, we may be prohibited by law, court order or other legal process from providing notice of the disclosure, and we reserve the right to not provide such notice in our sole discretion.
- We may disclose your personal information to a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of CloudSEK’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of a bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by CloudSEK about our users is among the assets transferred.
Choices about How We Use and Disclose Your Personal Information You may access the personal information we maintain about you that is collected from the Website, correct inaccuracies in such personal information, and have such personal information deleted. You may also object to our processing of your personal information collected from the Website or the App. Please note that you may not be able to benefit from all features of the Website or the App if you request the deletion of your personal information or the PII or object to or withdraw your consent to such processing. If you would like to verify the personal information or PII We have received from you or make corrections to it, you may contact Us directly.
Storing and Transferring the Information Collected
The information collected by Us may be sent to servers located in the US and/or other countries around the world. By interacting with and/or using the Services you understand that your personal data or PII will be transferred to such countries, and you consent to such transfer. We do not transfer your personal data with third parties unless it is necessary to fulfil our obligations to you and as permitted under law. We shall make appropriate arrangements to ensure that your data is processed in a secure manner and in compliance with applicable data protection laws.
Security of your PII and Personal Data
CloudSEK is ISO 27001:2013 and 22301:2019 certified and GDPR compliant, the security of Personally Identifiable Information (PII) is of utmost importance to Us that’s why We have various policies and procedures in place to endure the confidentiality, privacy and integrity of Personally Identifiable Information (PII). Company also follows all the guidelines put forth by various internationally standardized privacy compliances to ensure the protection of Personally Identifiable Information (PII) and has implemented reasonable and appropriate physical, administrative and technical safeguards designed to protect your personal information from loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction. If you have any questions about the security of your personal information, you can contact Us.
Data Retention and Deletion
In case of data breach incidents involving Personally Identifiable Information (PII), We shall provide a reasonable and consistent response to the data subjects, controllers as well as the regulatory authority within stipulated time. In case you need to reach out to Us regarding any breach incidences, you can contact Us by using the information provided on the “Contact Us” page on the official Website of CloudSEK, or via email at email@example.com you can directly Contact Company’s Data Protection Officer at the address specified below.
We gather certain information automatically and store it in log files. This information includes internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, internet service provider (ISP), referring/exit pages, operating system, date/time stamp, and clickstream data. We use automated devices and applications, such as Google Analytics, to evaluate usage of our Site. We also may use other analytic means to evaluate our Services. We use these tools to help Us improve our Services, performance and user experiences. This may link this automatically collected data to personally identifiable information.
Links to Other Websites
The Website may contain links to other websites. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of any websites other than our own. This Policy applies only to information collected by Us on the Website and not to any third-party websites. We encourage you to review the privacy statements of any such websites to understand their information practices.
If you have questions or concerns regarding this Policy, please feel free to contact Us by email or write to Us at: CloudSEK Information Security Private Limited (India’s entity)CloudSEK Research Pte. Ltd. (Singapore’s entity)Attn: Legal Department (firstname.lastname@example.org) Address:Corporate Address of India’s entity: 901, MSM Corner, 7th Main Rd, HAL 2nd Stage, Appareddipalya, Indiranagar, Bengaluru – 560038, Karnataka, India Corporate Address of Singapore’s entity: 151 CHIN SWEE ROAD, #07-12, MANHATTAN HOUSE, SINGAPORE 169876 Email Address of our Data Privacy Officer’s (“DPO’s)
- Rahul Sasi: email@example.com
- Murali Dharan: firstname.lastname@example.org