The technical writer, being a part of the Product Documentation team will be responsible for documenting and managing all information and documentation available to customers for their ease of use.
- Developing, maintaining, reviewing and analyzing product manuals, documenting communication decisions and developing briefings and other material necessary to support the usage of the product.
- Supporting the technical team in editing engineering documentation, software documentation, manuals, reports, or any other documents or presentations as required.
- Creating and maintaining API documentation for new APIs being developed.
- Ensuring consistency of expression, logical organization and development, readability, appropriate formatting and conformity of grammar and style to customer standards.
- Excellent content writing skills, along with expertise/interest in writing about cybersecurity.
- Proficiency in using Microsoft office/Google workspace products.
- Extensive ability to clearly communicate and present information; read and interpret information and present it to high-level and low-level executives accordingly.
- A competitive salary.
- Health Insurance.
- An awesome team that will challenge and respect you.
- Lunch, Unlimited snacks and drinks.
- Top-notch office in the heart of Bangalore City.