About the job
CloudSEK’s SaaS-based product XVigil helps the clients assess their security posture in real-time from the perspective of an attacker 24*7. The monitors track clients’ Internet-facing assets for potential security risks. Instead of using traditional static threat detection engines and a manual verification process, the monitors leverage Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence to identify risks effectively.
- Identify and analyze relevant information collected from the Internet, based on client-specific criteria, to help remove the possible threats.
- Constant communication with the registrar, hosting providers regarding the website and/or domain takedowns.
- Mitigating rogue mobile apps
- Removal of any content or profiles on social media, from Facebook to Twitter to Instagram and more
- Dedication and willingness to provide support in response to Ad Hoc threats and periods of increased risk.
- Contribute detailed analysis, including technical write-ups and visualizations, related to phishing domains, Fake Apps, threat actor(s), etc.
- Ad Hoc investigations and assessments
- Identify and communicate enhancement opportunities and improvement ideas for the department’s operations.