CloudSEK’s SaaS-based product X-Vigil helps clients assess security in real-time from the perspective of an attacker 24*7. Our monitors track our clients’ various Internet-based resources for potential security risks. Instead of using traditional static threat detection engines and manual verification processes, our monitors use Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence to identify risks.
What are we looking for
- Great programming skills with expertise in Java / Node.Js / Python.
- Experience in building products
- Skills to build highly scalable and efficient backend services
- Familiarity with code production standards and version control systems.
- Good knowledge of SQL and experience in working with relational databases.
- Experience in working with NoSQL database programs such as MongoDB.
- Experience with AWS cloud services.
- Working knowledge of message queuing and stream processing.
- Basic familiarity with prevailing Front End technologies like bootstrap, jQuery, HTML5, or CSS.
- Experience with implementing continuous integration (CI) and development (CD) pipelines
What’s in it for you?
- Work with the best company in the external predictive threat intelligence space
- Assured professional and personal growth by working with proficient, experienced, and approachable teams.
- Inclusive and collaborative culture where you get to pitch, follow and implement YOUR ideas.
- Terms of engagement – Best in industry