CloudSEK’s SaaS-based product X-Vigil helps clients assess security in real-time from the
perspective of an attacker 24*7. Our monitors track our clients’ various Internet-based resources
for potential security risks. Instead of using traditional static threat detection engines and
manual verification processes, our monitors use Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence to
The technical writer, being a part of the Product Documentation team will be responsible for
documenting and managing all information and documentation available to customers for their
ease of use.
- Developing, maintaining, reviewing and analyzing product manuals, documenting communication decisions and developing briefings and other material necessary to support the usage of the product.
- Supporting the technical team in editing engineering documentation, software documentation, manuals, reports, or any other documents or presentations as required.
- Creating and maintaining API documentation for new APIs being developed.
- Ensuring consistency of expression, logical organization and development, readability, appropriate formatting and conformity of grammar and style to customer standards.
- Excellent content writing skills, along with expertise/interest in writing about cybersecurity.
- Proficiency in using Microsoft office/Google workspace products.
- Extensive ability to clearly communicate and present information; read and interpret information and present it to high-level and low-level executives accordingly.
● A competitive salary.
● Health Insurance.
● An awesome team that will challenge and respect you.
● Lunch, Unlimited snacks and drinks.
● Top-notch office in the heart of Bangalore City.