CloudSEK’s SaaS-based product X-Vigil helps clients assess security in real-time from the perspective of an attacker 24*7. Our monitors track our clients’ various Internet-based resources for potential security risks. Instead of using traditional static threat detection engines and manual verification processes, our monitors use Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence to identify risks.
What are we looking for
- The candidate would work closely with Visual Designers and Application Developers to build highly efficient, user-friendly, interfaces.
- Exposure to React.js development.
- Good Understanding of React.js, its core principles lifecycle methods, virtual DOM, etc.
- Also, using transpilers like Babel to use features from all stages- Understanding of stateful (container) vs stateless (presentational) components and how to break down the application into components
What’s in it for you?
- Understanding of different CSS architectures that go hand-in-hand with React.js application development. Pros and cons of component-level CSS vs global and where to apply each.
- Thorough understanding of Webpack bundler (version 2+). Experience with configuringWebpack from scratch is a plus- Develop and build, sleek and fast loading modern UI applications.
- Turn mock-ups and designs into the full solution- Develop and optimize front-end UI functionality to ensure web applications are rendered consistently in the cross-browser environment.
- Please share the GitHub link along with the resume.
Let’s talk about Perks
- A competitive salary.
- An awesome team that will challenge and respect you.
- Lunch, Unlimited snacks, and drinks. Top-notch office in the heart of Bangalore City.
- Virtual team bondings activities and online fun games etc