We are looking for a Cyber Security Analyst to be a part of the CloudSEK Cyber-Security team
An ideal Security Analyst will demonstrate an aptitude for learning new technologies, evidenced by the ability to expand upon core knowledge. She/he should be highly analytical with the ability to derive facts quickly, methodically, and accurately. This is a pure technical role with partial customer facing responsibility to solve product and cybersecurity-related problems of low to high complexity and act as a focal point for Customer problem resolution. We will rely on you to provide timely and accurate analysis for the security incidents tagged on XVigil (CloudSEKs proprietary digital risk monitoring platform) .
What’s in it with you?
- Individuals will be responsible for analysing all the security incidents tagged by XVigil.
- Use their skills to go one step ahead and identify any issues that are over the tools capabilities.
- Take over a prospect completely when they sign-up for a demo and continuously monitor their dashboard.
- Investigate security breaches and other cybersecurity incidents.
- Document security breaches and assess the damage they cause.
- Ability to identify web app vulnerabilities and explain how to avoid them & other duties as may be assigned by management.
- The ability to think logically.
- Solid team player.
- Ability to interact confidently with clients to identify what the security problem is and explain the solution.
- Problem-solving skills
- The ability to prioritize your workload and time management skills
- Enjoys problem-solving and displays an eagerness to learn new technologies/skills.
Q U A L I F I C A T I O N S
What have you got ?
- 0-2 years’ experience in information security or related field.
- Solid knowledge in cyber security, must know the general attack vectors and attack scenarios.
- Intermediate level of knowledge of networking technologies, Internet working devices, and protocols.
- Intermediate level knowledge of Firewall, VPN, IDS, and related network security design and implementation.
- Experience with web application penetration testing and techniques.
B E N E F I T S
Lets talk about Perk
- A competitive salary.
- An awesome team that will challenge and respect you.
- Lunch, Unlimited snacks, and drinks.
- Top-notch office in the heart of Bangalore City.
- Virtual team bonding’s activities and online fun games etc.