Are you passionate about Technical Writing and Cybersecurity? Do you enjoy writing about data leaks, hacks, ransomware attacks, and vulnerabilities? Do you love being part of a driven, fast-paced team? Does analyzing information to derive insights and patterns excite you? Do you like seeing your efforts make a real world impact? Do you want to learn and grow?
If your answer to most of these questions is Yes, then we have a place for you.
We are looking for a Cyber Intelligence Editor and Technical Writer to be a part of CloudSEK’s Information and Analytics team. Your primary responsibilities will include:
- Editing, validating, proof-reading, reviewing, and publishing:
- Technical and Non-Technical Blogs
- Client reports
- Threat Intelligence Reports
- Annual/ Quarterly Reports
- Sector/ Region-wise Reports
- Correlate global cyber news with XVigil and Research findings
- Forecast Reports and Whitepapers
- Creating stories/ reports based on cybersecurity events and findings
- Deriving insights/ patterns from threat intelligence findings and converting them to interesting stories
- Iteratively improving content design and presentation
- Contributing to Sales and Marketing collaterals
- Creating social media posts based on daily threat intelligence findings
- Tracking and monitoring the cybersecurity news cycle
- Technical background or previous experience in Technical Writing or Cybersecurity
- 1-2 years of experience.
- Interested in creating and editing cyber security content.
- Good grammar and story building skills.
- Immediate availability (within 1 month).
What’s in it for you?
- Work with the best company in the external predictive threat intelligence space
- Assured professional and personal growth by working with proficient, experienced, and approachable teams.
- Inclusive and collaborative culture where you get to pitch, follow and implement YOUR ideas.
- Terms of engagement – Best in industry