CloudSEK’s SaaS-based product helps a client assess security real-time from the perspective of an attacker, 24*7. Our monitors track our client’s various internet-based resources for potential security risks. Instead of using traditional static threat detection engines and manual verification process, our monitors use Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence to identify risks.
We are searching for a smart and proactive candidate who is passionate about company products and the quality of the product. To be successful as a Threat Analyst Intern, you should demonstrate strong attention to detail and have analytical and problem-solving abilities. The ideal candidate must be able to interpret and implement quality assurance standards and provide accurate and comprehensive feedback to colleagues.
If you love detail, technology, and solving problems, we might have the perfect job for you.
- Internship program of 3 months
- Monitor the quality of results of the automated system in the detection of attacks, intrusions, and unusual, unauthorized, or illegal activities.
- Individuals will be responsible for identifying data quality issues in the threats identified by the tool as well as look out for functional and quality bugs in the portal.
- Use their skills to troubleshoot and accurately document the issues identified and recommend solutions.
- Assume ownership of an issue raised and aim to get issues resolved effectively from the respective team, escalating cases to product managers or team lead only when necessary.
- Assist in the testing of new product builds and releases.
- Health Check of scanners
- Keep up to date with the latest security and technology developments.
- Research and evaluate emerging cybersecurity threats and ways to manage them
- Track process compliance
- Enhance department and organization's reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments
Keen Attention to details and a quality-first mindset
- The ability to think logically.
- Enjoys problem-solving and displays an eagerness to learn new technologies/skills.
- 0-1 years of Industry experience
- Good verbal and written communication, computer, and problem-solving skills. You should be resourceful, analytical, adaptable, and organized with the ability to build rapport with team
- Active listening and presentation abilities
- Ability to prioritize among competing tasks
- Self-motivated and able to thrive in a start-up culture
- Experience with CRM software and MS Office will be an added advantage
- Basic programming experience, and the ability to automate tasks – Good To have
- Knowledge in Cyber Security Domain is good to have
- A competitive salary.
- An awesome team that will challenge and respect you.
- Lunch, Unlimited snacks, and drinks.
- Top-notch office in the heart of Bangalore City.
Let’s talk, apply with your resume
To apply you can also email at [email protected] with your resume.