You will be responsible for expanding and optimising our data architecture and maintaining the machine learning infrastructure. In this role, you will be also responsible for building and maintaining an internal data annotation tool.
- Great programming skills with expertise in Python development standards.
- Skills to build highly scalable and efficient backend services.
- Familiarity with code production standards and version control systems.
- Good knowledge of SQL and experience in working with relational databases.
- Experience in working with NoSQL database programs such as MongoDB.
- Experience with AWS cloud services.
- Hands-on experience in at least one Python web framework such as Django or Flask.
- Working knowledge of message queuing and stream processing.
- Basic familiarity with prevailing Front End technologies like bootstrap, jQuery, HTML5, or CSS.
- Experience with implementing continuous integration (CI) and development (CD) pipelines.
Note: Since we are a startup, you can expect more responsibilities.
- A competitive salary
- Health Insurance.
- An awesome team that will challenge and respect you.
- Lunch, Unlimited snacks and beverages.
- Top notch office in the heart of Bangalore City.
Let’s talk, apply with your resume
To apply you can also email at [email protected] with your resume.
Offer ended on May 1, 2020