A Front-End Engineer is responsible for developing interactive web-based mobile, and/or desktop applications using Industry best practices to deliver high value and quality to clients.
The candidate would work closely with Visual Designers and Application Developers to build highly-efficient, user-friendly, interfaces.
- Good Understanding of React.js / Vue.js, its core principles lifecycle methods, virtual DOM etc. and at least 6 - 12 months hands-on experience with the same.
- Hands-on experience with ECMAScript 2015+ and should be up-to-date with new specifications (different stages). Also, using transpilers like Babel to use features from all stages.
- Understanding of stateful (container) vs stateless (presentational) components and how to break down the application into components.
- Understanding of different CSS architectures that go hand-in-hand with React.js/ Vue.js application development. Pros and cons of component-level CSS vs global and where to apply each.
- Thorough understanding of Webpack bundler (version 2+). Experience with configuring Webpack from scratch is a plus.
- Develop and build, sleek and fast loading modern UI applications.
- Turn mock-ups and designs into the full solution.
- Develop and optimize front-end UI functionality to ensure web applications are rendered consistently in the cross-browser environment.
2-5 years experience (Minimum 1yr in React.js/ Vue.js)
- A competitive salary.
- Health Insurance.
- An awesome team that will challenge and respect you.
- Lunch, Unlimited snacks and drinks.
- Top-notch office in the heart of Bangalore City.
Let's talk, apply with your resume
To apply you can also email at firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume.