CloudSEK’s SaaS-based product helps a client assess security real-time from the perspective of an attacker, 24*7. Our monitors track our client’s various internet-based resources for potential security risks. Instead of using traditional static threat detection engines and manual verification process, our monitors use Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence to identify risks
- Prior experience provisioning and spinning up AWS Clusters
- Production experience to build scalable systems (load balancers, Memcached/Redis, master/slave architectures)
- Experience supporting a managed cloud services infrastructure
- Ability to maintain, monitor and optimise production database servers
- Prior work with Cloud Monitoring tools (Nagios, Cacti, Prometheus, CloudWatch
- Experience with NoSQL databases (Elasticsearch preferred)
- Experience with Docker, Kubernetes or Mesos
- Other Open Source tools used in the infrastructure space (Packer, Terraform, Vagrant, etc.)
- In-depth knowledge on Linux Environment
- Minimum 1-year experience with Python
Prior experience leading technical teams through the design and implementation of systems infrastructure projects
- Working knowledge of Configuration Management (Chef, Puppet or Ansible preferred) Continuous Integration Tools
- Experience in handling large production deployments and infrastructure
- Hands-on knowledge with the AWS AMI architecture including the development of machine templates and blueprints
- He/she should be able to validate that the environment meets all security and compliance controls
- Good working knowledge of AWS services such as Messaging, Application Services, Migration Services, Cost Management Platform
- Proven written and verbal communication skills
- A competitive salary.
- Health Insurance.
- An awesome team that will challenge and respect you.
- Lunch, Unlimited snacks and drinks.
- Top notch office in the heart of Bangalore City.
Let’s talk, apply with your resume
To apply you can also email at email@example.com with your resume.