In this position, you will be responsible for developing and optimizing Machine Learning models for Cloud-AI. In addition, responsibilities working as a part of CloudSEK’s Data Science team that is researching and prototyping cutting edge ML/DL techniques to build the world’s best cloud risk assessment platform. This includes fast prototyping of DL models with high-level libraries like Keras and robust implementation, taking full advantage of leading frameworks.
- Fundamental understanding of mathematical techniques involved in ML and DL schemas (Instance-based methods, Boosting methods, PGM, Neural Networks etc.).
- Thorough understanding of state-of-the-art DL concepts (Sequence modelling, Attention, Convolution etc.) along with knack to imagine new schemas that work for the given data.
- NLP expertise, especially in Language modelling, at-least experience in using pre-trained language models (Transformer /GPT /BERT).
- Great programming skills with expertise in Python development standards.
- Fluency in Python package ecosystem especially ML/ DL packages like TensorFlow, PyTorch etc.
- Functional expertise in DL modelling practices specific to data at hand (Size of model, training procedures, hand-designed layers etc.).
- Familiarity with code production standards and version control systems.
- Basic understanding of the cybersecurity domain.
- Vivid interest in data accumulation (Data hunter) and automated data gathering expertise.
- Basic hands-on experience in at least one database search engine and NoSQL document storage (Elasticsearch, MongoDB etc.).
- A competitive salary.
- Health Insurance.
- An awesome team that will challenge and respect you.
- Lunch, Unlimited snacks and drinks.
- Top-notch office in the heart of Bangalore City.
Let's talk, apply with your resume
To apply you can also email at firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume.