We are looking for Cybersecurity Analysts who can expand our cybersecurity datasets for the periodic improvements of our Machine Learning models.
- Monitor the quality of results of the automated system in the detection of attacks, intrusions, and unusual, unauthorized or illegal activities.
- Build and maintain scripts that collect cyber threats data from external sources as well as from the in-house analytics engine, data quality inspection, and dataset creation for ML with manual annotation.
- Assist Data Scientists & Machine Learning Engineers in developing systems that automate risk assessment/mitigation workflows.
- Keep up to date with the latest security and technology developments.
- Research and evaluate emerging cybersecurity threats and ways to manage them.
- Attention to details and a quality first mindset.
- Knowledge of current hacking techniques, vulnerabilities, and security analysis techniques.
- Basic programming experience, and the ability to automate tasks.
- Manual code review or source code analysis experience.
Note: Since we are a startup, you can expect more responsibilities.
- A competitive salary.
- Health Insurance.
- An awesome team that will challenge and respect you.
- Lunch, Unlimited snacks and drinks.
- Top notch office in the heart of Bangalore City.
Let’s talk, apply with your resume
To apply you can also email at firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume.