CloudSEK’s SaaS-based product helps a client assess security real-time from the perspective of an attacker, 24*7. Our monitors track our client’s various internet-based resources for potential security risks. Instead of using traditional static threat detection engines and manual verification process, our monitors use Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence to identify risks.
CloudSEK is looking to hire a Cyber Security Lead for its Bengaluru location.
- Individuals will be leading a team of security analysts.
- Use their skills to go one step ahead and identify any issues that are over the tool's capabilities.
- Responsible for the technical closure of any prospect accounts.
- Maintains quality service by following organization standards.
- Evaluate existing processes and propose new processes/ strategies.
- Communicates deadlines and sales goals to team members.
- Develop strategies to promote team member adherence to company regulations and performance goals.
- Conduct team meetings to update members on best practices and continuing expectations.
- Generate and share comprehensive and detailed reports about team performance, mission-related objectives, and deadlines Other duties as may be assigned by management.
- 3-5 years’ experience in information security or related field.
Intermediate level of knowledge in cybersecurity.
- Experience handling a team of minimum of 3 members.
The ability to think logically.
Solid team player.
- Ability to interact confidently with clients to identify what the security problem is and explain the solution.
- The ability to prioritize your workload and time management skills
Enjoys problem-solving and displays an eagerness to learn new technologies/skills. Ability to handle a team effectively
A competitive salary.
An awesome team that will challenge and respect you.Lunch,
Unlimited snacks, and drinks.
Top-notch office in the heart of Bangalore City.
Virtual team bondings activities and online fun games etc