CloudSEK’s SaaS-based product helps a client assess security real-time from the perspective of an attacker, 24*7. Our monitors track our client’s various internet-based resources for potential security risks. Instead of using traditional static threat detection engines and manual verification process, our monitors use Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence to identify risks
The ideal Technical Support Engineer will demonstrate an aptitude for learning new technologies, evidenced by the ability to expand upon core knowledge. She/he should be highly analytical with the ability to derive facts quickly, methodically, and accurately. This is a customer-facing role whereas a Technical Support Engineer you will work to solve product and cybersecurity-related problems of low to high complexity and act as a focal point for Customer problem resolution.Ultimately, you will be a person of our customer's trust. They will rely on you to provide timely and accurate solutions to their technical problems.
- Individuals will be responsible for responding to customer support cases via phone, email and chat.
- Use their skills to troubleshoot and accurately document customer issues. Understand customer systems and configuration, identify problems and recommend solutions.
- Contribute to Support Documentation and Knowledgebase articles.
- Assume ownership of customer issues and aim to resolve issues effectively, escalating cases to product managers only when necessary.
- Assist in the testing of new product builds and releases.
- Other duties as may be assigned by management.
- The ability to think logically.
- Solid team player.
- Excellent listening and questioning skills, combined with the ability to interact confidently with clients to establish what the problem is and explain the solution.
- Problem-solving skills
- A strong customer focus
- The ability to prioritize your workload and time management skills
- Enjoys problem-solving and displays an eagerness to learn new technologies/skills.
- A bachelor's degree in Computer Science or a closely related degree is required for the position.
- 0-2 years’ experience in the Technical Support field, Support Center experience is an advantage.
- Solid knowledge in cyber security, must know the general attack vectors and attack scenarios.
- Intermediate level of knowledge of networking technologies, internetworking devices, and protocols.
- Intermediate level knowledge of Firewall, VPN, IDS, and related network security design and implementation.
- A competitive salary.
- Health Insurance.
- An awesome team that will challenge and respect you.
- Lunch, Unlimited snacks and drinks.
- Top notch office in the heart of Bangalore City.